97% Density Tungsten Skinny Drop Shot Weights | Bulk Pack | For Drop Shot Rig
- Perfect for the drop shot rig - 97% Tungsten provides an increased hardness and improves feel for the underwater structure
- 50% smaller profile than lead - Tungsten is denser than lead and therefore much more compact and offer better signal on underwater objects.
- Eco-friendly - Lead weights are toxic to water, fish, and the human body. Use tungsten weights that don’t have the toxic characteristics of lead.
- No Chip or Fade - With special solvent treatment and coating, tungsten weights are robust and durable compare to lead weights.
- Best tungsten prices on the net - If you find a lower price on the net, we will match it before or refund the difference after you buy.
SPEC & Price
|1/8 oz||10 pack||
|3/16 oz||10 pack||
|1/4 oz||10 pack||
|3/8 oz||10 pack||
|1/2 oz||10 pack||
|3/4 oz||6 pack||
|1 oz||4 pack||
Due to the expensive price, many anglers have not tried the awesome tungsten fishing, they still fish with the underperforming and toxic lead tackles. Nako understands this and determines to end this situation.
As a new brand, Nako insists on the lead-free concept and promotes tungsten weights in fishing. To eliminate lead tackles and cut down the price of tungsten, Nako holds his manufactory near the tungsten mine in China that releases a lot of costs.
The density of lead is 0.410 lb/in3 but tungsten has a density of 0.70 lbs/in3. Compared with the same weight of lead, tungsten is almost half smaller. Once you‘ve tried this 2X underwater sensitivity in fishing, you will never use lead again.
Frequently Asked Questions
China. Every one knows that almost all tungsten weights are from China! Differ from the other brand, we hold a factory directly in China, that's why we have the better quality control and better prices.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50, or we will charge $4.99 as the shipping fee.
Basically, we ship out products from our Kentucky warehouse. If some products are out of stock, they may be shipped out from our China factory.
Our average shipping time is 3 - 10 business days normally. Due to the impact of COVID-19, some orders may delay 3 - 5 days.