Nako Tungsten Bullet Weights | Flipping Weights | From 1/4 oz to 2oz
Flipping weight, bullet weight are the most common use of the terminal fishing sinkers. It's perfect for Texas rigs and Carolina rigs to target species like bass, crappie, and walleye.
At Nako, we are aiming to eliminate lead tackles that underperforming and toxic. We are pleased to introduce tungsten weight to you and committing to making eco-friendly weights affordable to everyone but not just pros.
Go with the Nako Tungsten Weights to maximize the potential that you have on the water!
- 2x Sensitive than Lead Weights - Denser than lead and therefore much more compact and offer better signal on underwater objects
- Eco-friendly - Lead weights are toxic to water, fish, and the human body. Use tungsten weights that don’t have the toxic characteristics of lead.
- No Chip - With special solvent treatment and coating, tungsten weights are robust and durable compare to lead weights
- Inserts Free - Diamond polished to ensure no line damage
- Best tungsten prices on the net - If you find a lower price on line, we will match it before or refund the difference after you buy.
SPEC & Price
Due to the expensive price, many anglers have not tried the awesome tungsten fishing, they still fish with the underperforming and toxic lead tackles. Nako understands this and determines to end this situation.
As a new brand, Nako insists on the lead-free concept and promotes tungsten weights in fishing. To eliminate lead tackles and cut down the price of tungsten, Nako holds his manufactory near the tungsten mine in China that releases a lot of costs.
The density of lead is 0.410 lb/in3 but tungsten has a density of 0.70 lbs/in3. Compared with the same weight of lead, tungsten is almost half smaller. Once you‘ve tried this 2X underwater sensitivity in fishing, you will never use lead again.
Frequently Asked Questions
China. Every one knows that almost all tungsten weights are from China! Differ from the other brand, we hold a factory directly in China, that's why we have the better quality control and better prices.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50, or we will charge $4.99 as the shipping fee.
Basically, we ship out products from our Kentucky warehouse. If some products are out of stock, they may be shipped out from our China factory.
Our average shipping time is 3 - 10 business days normally. Due to the impact of COVID-19, some orders may delay 3 - 5 days.