200% Sensitivity Tungsten Flipping Weights | Bulk Pack
- 200% Sensitive than Lead Weights - Denser than lead and therefore much more compact and offer better signal on underwater objects.
- The size printed on the weight - Easy to find the weight when fishing, most customers love this feature.
- Eco-friendly - Lead weights are toxic to water, fish, and the human body. Use tungsten weights that don’t have the toxic characteristics of lead.
- No Chip or Fade - With special solvent treatment and coating, Nako tungsten weights are more robust and durable than the lead weights and other brand tungsten weights.
- Inserts Free - Diamond polished to ensure no line damage
- Best tungsten prices on the net - If you find a lower price online, we will match it before or refund the difference after you buy.
SPEC & Price
|Weight||Quantity||Price||Price per Each|
|1 1/4 oz||4||$19.99||$4.99|
|1 1/2 oz||2||$11.99||$5.99|
Due to the expensive price, many anglers have not tried the awesome tungsten fishing, they still fish with the underperforming and toxic lead tackles. Nako understands this and determines to end this situation.
As a new brand, Nako insists on the lead-free concept and promotes tungsten weights in fishing. To eliminate lead tackles and cut down the price of tungsten, Nako holds his manufactory near the tungsten mine in China that releases a lot of costs.
The density of lead is 0.410 lb/in3 but tungsten has a density of 0.70 lbs/in3. Compared with the same weight of lead, tungsten is almost half smaller. Once you‘ve tried this 2X underwater sensitivity in fishing, you will never use lead again.
Frequently Asked Questions
China. Every one knows that almost all tungsten weights are from China! Differ from the other brand, we hold a factory directly in China, that's why we have the better quality control and better prices.
We offer free shipping on orders over $50, or we will charge $4.99 as the shipping fee.
Basically, we ship out products from our Kentucky warehouse. If some products are out of stock, they may be shipped out from our China factory.
Our average shipping time is 3 - 10 business days normally. Due to the impact of COVID-19, some orders may delay 3 - 5 days.